Re: no upside--it's been a real learning experience

  • To: Khalid Mirza <kmirza1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: no upside--it's been a real learning experience
  • From: Tom DeMark <tomdemark@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 11:31:23 -0500 (EST)

khalid,

thank you for your e-mail.

please contact jason perl at  jperl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

he's very experienced in the forex markets, advising many of the who's
who in the industry. he's also well versed in my indicators and
tradestation. he should be able to assist you. he's written numerous
articles on them throughout the european press.

also an article on forex was written in the fall of 1994 in stocks and
commodities by d.w.davies regarding the indicators and the forex
markets. he also has it on his website.