no upside--it's been a real learning experience

There are as many gurus as  shooting stars... Granville, Prechter, Garzarelli
etc.  As someone said, too many lists have a lot of hungry people waiting for
a handout. Maybe , MB, Brian , Hans , Robert Cumm should let the the lambs get
fleeced.
But it hurts my intelligence to read such posts.
I am an average joe, but when I see pompous statements made by some who would
like to teach / help / pay back to society (ofcourse for $ 3k a pop) ..it is
strange.
I once went to a meeting where TD guy and Larry Williams were speaking  in
Los Angeles ( $15 only ) . The crowd didnt understand a word the TD guy was
saying. But Larry was simple, concise & objective.

Again,  if TD guy had received all these requests from the list members, who
wanted to hear from him then he should post to them privately.

Michael Dieter