Re: no upside--it's been a real learning experience

Mr DeMark your subject to the same criticism and compliments as the rest of
us. This is a trading list not Tom DeMark's fan club so if you can't take
the heat you create then maybe your wise to leave that's completely up to
you. ** My father** said a man stands for what he believes in and never
worries about the thoughts of others contrary to that. I said if your
intentions were as you stated then I support you but its hard to when you
answer as you leave. Especially when you try and make it Mark, Brian and
the rest of us fault for your leaving. That's cowardly Tom and that dog
wont hunt on this list. Your a public figure in this business Tom so unless
you find a sewing club your past will follow you to any trading list you
join. Who you going to blame for that?

Robert