no upside--it's been a real learning experience

**my mommy always told me to beware those people who are skeptical of
others' motives because they can't be trusted themselves since they are
displacing their own insecurities and dishonest tendencies.

despite peter the SPBroker1@xxxxxxx, Robert W Cummings
(rwc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)and Canyon678@xxxxxxx claims that my intitial
contribution to this site was not mere accidental,the fact remains it
was. believe it or not-no ulterior motive whatever you contrive. empty
canyon--my son has accomplished alot in his short life--youngest stock
and commod broker at one of largest brokerage, floor trader and now fund
manager at multi-million dollar company. don't you guys have any trust
in anyone-time for circumspection and introspection. have faith and
trust in others and your lives won't be so miserable and bleak. smile
for a change.

dan chesler--please get your facts straight before making claims you
know nothing about and are factually incorrect. rick saidenberg did in
fact sign a settlement agreement with me and does not any longer sell
facsimiles of my work despite your inaccurate claims to the contrary. i
never perceived my response to his unauthorized acts as measures of my
jealousy, rather i would say that it was a complement to my work and
nevertheless his "gypsy" use of my name was unlawful.

to the many others who were supportive of my intentions to contribute
and learn from this site, thank you. i have never had any designs to
market, influence, etc my opinions or products(i sell NONE!!). the
inadvertent, honest, blind-turn i made onto your site proved to be a
disaster. unfortunately, the skeptics--for whatever reason--within this
group exert undue influence and are a deterrent to constructive
discussion.

good luck in your research,

best regards,
tom demark

"trading markets includes a great deal of risk and there exists no
guarantee of profits, regardless of past performance.traders must be
prepared for the unexpected and the potential of total loss of capital."
this is no solicitation and is presented for educational purposes only.
no representation of accuracy of profitably is made.