Re: MidAm

Hinton Clabaugh wrote:

> Do you find fills OK on market orders, or do you mean you're able to get
> filled at limits? I've always assumed market orders wouldn't work, except
> for the bonds, but I've never actually tried.

I've tended to enter on limits, or MOO but the few times I've used
market orders the fills have been about as expected.  I do use
in-the-market stops all the time for exits and the slippage has
typically been 1-3 tics.

On limits, you may not get a fill unless the big market trades a couple
tics beyond your limit.

Conrad Bowers