"Out of memory" and "Exe Code too Large"

     Is there a kind soul on this list who would be willing to sarcrifice a
bit of their precious time to offer me some suggestions on coding in EL,
without using global variables, to conserve memory and postpone the inevitable
of hitting the 64k barrier before TS 5.0 comes out ( *_* )  ???
     Like many of you, I have waited patiently for TS 5.0 's release and
unlimited memory programing capacity; but been disappointed so many times that
I have lost faith that I might finally have TS 5.0 in January of next year.
     I believe in a past post, I think it was Bill Browser (?) of TS Express
letter, mentioned something about "feeding a large function in as an input and
then passing the input to an IncludeSystem which can then perform further
analysis" .  Can anybody enlighten me on how this is done with an example ?  I
learn well with examples !
     I'll be greatly indebted for your help.

Here's a potential reward for you !
   Say NO to Surgery, Chemo, and Radiation.
   Say YES to Black Walnut Tincture, Wormwood, and Cloves.
   Try it for 3 weeks then ask them to test you again.
    Don't tell your doctor.
    If you want to keep your doctor happy, you can do both.
Warning: This advice was given to me for free.  It's her gift to humanity !!
              You should never, ever charge others for it