Help with Trade entry code?

Could I ask for assiatance on an entry code

My Condition1= market going down fast - measuring ROC, volatility and the
slope of the LinRegrssion then turns up I want to get stopped into the buy.

If Condition1 then buy H[1] stop

The condition1 is met, but not executed and a subsequent bar meets the same
condition.

So, IF MP<>0 then I would like to cancel and replace the buy stop.

I think I need to store the Buy stop price L[1] and compare the subsequent
L[1]'s and if higher then replace.  It's this replace that I don't understand.

Thanks Charlie Waring