Re: Daytrading article in WSJ

Hi

Can't give you an intelligent response on transaction costs cos I don't
trade stocks just futures.

My guess tho is that arbitrage is mainly for the big boys who can access
institutional rates, and even more importantly have superquick immediate
floor access to take advantage of the price discrepancies.  Oh did I
mention the need for super-large amounts of capital to make any decent
money?

my 2 cents . . .