Re: Bill Eykyn in the NEWS!

thanx Mark, you made my day!
Who the hell is Stacy Raymond?
Boy, aren't we having fun with all those little people with huge complicies?

Looks like those are reincarnated russkies who decorated Reichstag walls
all over.
Write it down, assholes, otherwise you may forget it. This is the best
compliment in your lifetime.
This list is getting ready for Usenet.

thanx again.