Re: My point is proven again

Rose - er ah Bill!!!

First, we on the list don't have a problem with Hans or Pierre.

Secondly -- Isn't it amazing that when the silent majority post something it is
in private to you.  Funny they don't post it to the list to support you.  Some
of us usually silent people don't have a problem posting to the list.

Also, why don't you post the entire reply you receive with the name and email.
MAYBE just MAYBE because you are making this crap up yourself.

John