Re: TAG vs Omegaworld

Peter,

   Here's my one cents.

I have nerver been to Omega conference, but to Futures magazine's and Tag's
only.

My opinion, is Tag is better , in diversification of topics. As there will be
other topics
that are not in Future's or Omega. (which will have more of solutions
provider's lectures
and product promotions.)

In Tag,For example,  there will be some Astrological discussions and Robert
Krausz is there sometimes, as he has a not bad approach, even Dinapoli too!.
You know, as covering the tehcnical field in bigger topic scope.