TAG vs Omegaworld

I asked for some comparison info a week or so ago and didnt get much
feedback.

I live and trade in Singapore.  A trading friend and I are considering a US
holiday with our families, tied into one of the conferences/seminars.   We
both use Dow Jones TradeStation (now Bridge Telerate TradeStation) already.

Detailed information on Omegaworld (direct from Omega) is very thin,
although the Las Vegas location is very attractive.   I have the impression
that TAG is more technical, and might be too technical.  (I need a
calculator to figure our how old I am)

Any comments appreciated.
Thanks
Peter