Unidentified subject!

DL,

Cheap idea -offer list members good ideas(previously posted) for free whilst
spamming your own - back door spam.  Please save your "free deal till
Christmas" for Stocks and Commodities - theres probably an award for you if
you pay enough

ps not interested in your results or life history

>I Reference all of my Indicators with the preface of the person who
programmed them.  My charts have GM-Velocity and GM-Acceleration from Gauis
Marius who shared on the list.  I have a MB indicators (Mark Brown) and CL
(Cindy Lee) .

>Personally I really don't care about Tom Demark or anyone's opinion of my
initials being in front of my indicators.  I don't want to be Tom  he is
short and stout.  Tom Demarks Dry Personality Is Irrelevant. And despite
what you think of his indicators It does take some brainpower to think of
that stuff !!  His stuff is at least Different;  I never in a million years
would have thought of that sequential thing.  They guy is either a stoner or
a genius - To me that is out in left field.  The point is that Tom Demark or
anyone else is intitled under the law to protection of thier intelectual
property.

>My indicators are to my knowledge New and Original to ME !  And they all
start with a DL- !!!

>Yes, I do go out and garden and work outside during the day.  I can't stand
to sit around and stare at charts all day.  I do my HOMEWORK at night and
have all of my orders BEFORE the day starts. I have no need be a monkey
chained to a computer screen.  If it wasn't so cold I would be outside now
and probably just ignoring the omega list completely and probably never
would have done the free deal till Christmas because I'd rather be outside
and I'm pretty much a loner.

>Yes I do have managed accounts, is that a sin.  I at least trade my
indicators with real money!!  I take every trade that I recommend with my
own money, I'm not one of these system sellers who can't trade or even worse
doesn't trade.  My results speak for themselves.  Is having managed accounts
a crime ?   The brokers for my managed accounts get a daily e-mail from me
with the orders and that is it.  I have no contact with them or my clients.
Everything I said is true.  I do sit and read during the day and go outside
and pittle around in the garden.  I also spend a great deal of time at the
doctors and in BED because I have End Stage Renal Disease.  I have had two
kidney transplants.  One in 86 - it didn't take.I was On dialysis from
87-90.  And this one is on it's last leg.  So I don't like to daytrade much
it is to dam stressful.

>During this time I managed to Complete a degree at Texas A&M in Business
analysis and statistics and obtained a series 3 and 7.  I have made a lot of
close friends by sharing my software and yes the dreaded word "selling it".
In fact 2 times a year most of those who I've trained in the software get
together for a few days and go over markets , and back through time working
through charts day by day.  Just got a e-mal from one of them thanking me
for sending him my daily e-mail and telling me how much the software has
helped him.

>That's what it is all about.
>
>Since you want to critique the minutes of my day then let me tell you what
I did today.   Last night at about 8 wrote an e-mail to my brokers , sent it
and went to try to get lucky with my wife, no success my daughter was in the
bed.  Woke up at 7:30 took my two daughters to school and stooped by the
shop to check on my Jaquire getting fixed, driving the truck.  Got back
about 8:40 got some coffee and preceded to spend the day sending out ela
files.  However, I got stuck on this e-mail and now it is 10:57 and I have
to go . MY Butt hurts from siting so long.   My wife's downstairs I think
I'll go see if I can get lucky, better odd no kids around.