Re: Level II

Because a system works in a vacuum, the stock market does not. Any number of
random events intraday may create a resistance level that did not exist on the
chart. Anybody that has traded stocks for very long has seen a perfect setup
wrecked by resistance that came out of nowhere, some mutual fund deciding to
dump at that moment, or whatever. You may have no use for Level II, nothing
wrong with that. But that doesn't make your method right and everybody else's
wrong, and that nobody can benefit from Level II.