p&f

hello to all, especially any p&f followers

hate to beat a dead horse, but the p&f charts of stocks have been
especially lucrative recently, noteably since the nyse bullish
percentage turned back up & turned bullish in october.

and the more frustrated i get that trade station p&f charts bear little
resemblance to widely-used 3-box, end-of-period (day) charts

TS charts are intra-day, which move to the right very fast... with NO
choice for EOD charting

TS charts have a fixed scale, rather that over 100: 3-pts; 20-100: 1-pt;
5-20: 1/2 pt; & under 5: 1/4 pt.

maybe i am the only one who cares, but i have spent a lot of time, money
& energy on trade station since 3.0 & it seems that this AWARD-WINNING
SOFTWARE could get the basics right on a basic ( & very old) charting
method.  i subscribe to two P&F services, including charts, indicators,
& alerts of changes for stocks, so the world will not come to an end if
omega ignores P&F charting in its version 5.0 (whenever), but......

	it seems that it would not take too many suggestions
	from users to convince them there is a problem here.

if as they say in every note from the TECH department, they appreciate
us & "Thank (us) for (our) continued support".  Omega has our continued
support as we continue to use the product so far.  If Omega has our
interests at heart, among other things, it will be responsive to the P&F
deficiency... if they are not responsive, guess it does not (have our
interests at heart) & the market for charting products will decide who
is the leader in the next century.

i like TS & hope omega is responsive to us.  i have given up on NEWT &
am cooling off re. OMEGA, but am hoping for the best (for us & for
omega).

i am hopeful that any P&F traders/investors will express their own
concerns re. P&F to Omega... sooner the better.

preston morrow