Re: Unidentified subject!

OH YEA! Remember when you were tooting your horn about the IRC channel!
There have been many post made by you where you used the email address of
others that dont post often here on the list.  The remarks were something
like how great the IRC was and other such BS.  Back when you were selling
Bull Shit you did the same thing. We are not all so stupid.  When I did post
under a assumed name it was to help people and post code what have you done
except to SPAM? This list and every other newsgroup and list I have ever
been on.  Your day is coming the NFA will get your little ass, and I hope I
can help them.  Guys like you and Bill Eykyn and Roy Kelly are toast! its
just a matter of time.

:STUPID they are!   Now I guess you can pull a Jim Cox trick and
:>post a glowing reply to the list using someone else's email address.  Go
:>
:
:
: Never have ever posted anything to this list or any other list using
:another email address. That, I recall, is an old trick of yours!
:
: Point it out please...
: