Unidentified subject!

Hi Listers,

It would be nice to get everyone back on track dealing with solutions for
Omega product problems or nuances and cut the bitching!

I have OptionStation but because I am in Africa I cannot get BMI.  I use
DialData but there symbols are not uniform for use with OS.  EVERY symbol
for each strike price has to be entered manually, and this takes forever
across a modest 15 commodities let alone on contracts running 6 months
hence.

I have been fighting with Omega and Dialdata for 18 months to reach
agreement so that data can be easily downloaded without having to enter
everything in manually.

Can anyone offer a sensible practical solution (without discarding OS!!!) to
this data nightmare?  Manual use of OS is hopeless.

Patrick Collins
gtwaterm@xxxxxxxxxxx
Patrick Collins
Guarantee Trust/Watermans