I love IT!

I'll love it when I get it..

Interesting? Yesterday I was speaking to an Omega employee in one of their
departments, when the phone started making a shrieking noise for about 30
seconds, then we were disconnected. The Omega person called me back about 7
minutes later and explained that when the TS ads run on CNBC their phone
network overloads and all none sales lines get disconnected. So, it sounds
as if they are indeed following the strategy of going for the sale to the
uninformed public. While, suppressing and ignoring the informed Value
Customers.

If you want to use this email, please delete any reference to me.

Mark Brown
"I tried being reasonable, I didn't like it." - Clint Eastwood

And they keep coming,

Just tell me where and when and the check will be in the mail (no, not the
old check's in the mail routine- this will be for real :-)).