Re : Good Idea to Force a FIX, Lets Do It

Dans un courrier daté du 18/09/98 21:00:10  , ???? écrit :

<<
 Hi Mark...

 Want to take your friend Bill Cruz to a Come to Jesus meeting...Mark
 Brown style?

 Simple: take up a collection from Omega List members to run ads in TASC,
 Futures Magazine, etc. saying something along the lines of:

 "Thinking about purchasing an Omega software product?  Subscribe first
 to the independent Omega e-mail List and hear what 1200 Omega customers
 and Solution Providers *really* think about Omega and it's
 products...the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly...all uncensored.  For your
 free subscription, blah...blah...blah..."

 Given 1200 List members, if half would contribute, say $10 then that
 would generate $6000 in revenues to place ads.

Ahhh... no.
Du to add costs in the above magazines, you will not run your ad on a yearly
basis.
I think that " Thinking about purchasing an Omega software product? " will be
OK for a $6000 cost,and I'm not sure that  for the "?" char could be included
in the price.
More, you may rely on 1199 Omega customer.

<<
 When you run out of money, just post another request; continuing as long
 as interest (in the form of donations) continues.
 Imagine the effect upon Omega.

Hi hi....One line effect buried  in the classified ad section (where you can
find miracle trading systems that pays $300 for a monthly ad- Something wrong
here ?-)

<<
 At present, they pretty much ignore their "Valued Customers" on the
 List, relying instead upon so-called "Solution Providers" such as Pierre
 and Village Idiots such as the Omega Man to defend them.

Glad to see that I'm not yet falling  in the Village Idiot category (but I
could).
Consider now1198 paying contributors to the ad.
Village Idiot are idiot, but not stupid.

In the meantime , and by spending my time on the internet, the new dazzling
web site is not yet ready, not to speak of our neurofuzzy thing version 2 that
will close your mouth, dear unknown but hopefully future valued customer of
Sirtrade Intl.

Yk2 compliant Rgds,

-Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com