RE: Unidentified subject!

My experience and conclusions mirror Bob's. Quicken 99 has just been
released. I am hoping that it is smarter in this area.

I downloaded MS Money 99 for a 90 day free trial. Forget it. They advertise
(necessarily so) that they easily import Quicken files. It choked when it
tried to import mine. Serious mistake on their part. Now I can't even
evaluate their software, no matter how good the rest of the features. Kind
of like not being Y2K compliant.

Neil