Re: Level II, MM

Ron Augustine wrote:

> but in this scenario I
> could send my orders in via pony express and didn't need L2.

I'm not so sure you necessarily need L2, but the "pony express" thing is
questionable.  Any browser based order entry process is going to run into some heady
delays in getting your order to the market - anywhere from slow to horrible.  I'm
not sure what you are using now, but you can't possibly be getting good fills all
the time with something like this.  At the very least, you owe it to yourself to
explore the other alternatives that are out there (and no, I am not associated with
any trading firms in any way - just been there, done that :-)

Regards,
A.J.