Re: Level II, MM

Ron Augustine wrote:

> So now I'm really confused!  What's the point in having a $3000/month L2
> setup (cheaper now, I hear) if there's no advantage???

It *is* cheaper now - the round sum of $0 - and that includes all exchange fees - if
you place a minimal amount of trades per month (as little as 20 tickets with some
firm).  Otherwise, you can get the full RT3 setup for around $300.  If it *were*
that much money, I'd have second thoughts too.  However, considering the cost is
zero, I can't complain :-)

Regards,
A.J.