Re: Level II

>From: "Mark Seleznov" <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: "Samuel K. Tennis" <skt@xxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: Level II
>Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 16:26:12 -0700
>
>We offer 2 ECN's.(Electronic Crossing Networks) ISLD and TNTO, and of course
>SOES.
>
>You need to execute on the proper system.  If you only have a NASDAQ Market
>Marker on the bid or offer, you must use the SOES system.  If you only have
>ISLD on the bid or offer you must use ISLD.  TNTO or Archapelago will
>preference all the ECN's and the NASDAQ Market Makers through Selectnet.
>
>The ECN's are:
>ISLD
>TNTO
>INCA
>ATTN
>REDI
>BRUT
>BRTD
>
>Mark
>

>Mark A. Seleznov
>Managing Partner
>Trend Trader, LLC
>Member NASD, SIPC
>15030 N. Hayden Road
>Suite 120
>Scottsdale, AZ 85260
>602-948-1146
>602-948-1195 fax
>mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>http://www.trendtrader.com

their current Bid/Ask -- It theoretically allows you to click on a
Particular MM or other player (such as Island, Archipelago, etc.) and
transact your trade directly with them as opposed to just giving the order
to a Broker and having them execute it whenever and with whomever they wish.
are taking over as the vehicle of choice for stock daytraders.
*****

    Samuel K. Tennis,  VISTA Research and Trading, Inc.
    8103 Camino Real C-409       voice: 1(305) 273-1321
    S. Miami, FL  33143            fax: 1(305) 273-9164
    skt@xxxxxxxx               http://www.gate.net/~skt