Re: tick by tick A/D: how to code? (cumulative response)

Thank-you all for your responses.

Lawrence,

> >p.s. why I know? I have it already :) and sorry, not for sale!

Do you mean that you already have such an indicator coded with signal's
software?  If so, I would like to speak with you further!

Mark,

> Cumulative tick indicator implies that it has a starting point?  Is this
> what you really want?

Pardon my ignorance here; I don't really understand your question.  It
would work like any other measure of A/D, such as Williams or OBV,
except have different inputs.

Gerrit, Samuel,

Again, pardon my ignorance regarding such computer related matters.  I
am not sure what a DLL is or what it acomplishes.  I know (or at least I
think) that it stands for "dynamic link library" or somthing like that.
Can you clarify this for my pea brain?  Thanx!

Best regards,

Dave