RE: DBC Signal Data Outages

Carroll,

In every discussion or comments I have heard about data feeds, BMI is
unanimously considered better (more reliable and accurate) than Signal. That
is also the reason given as to why DBC bought BMI. Fortunately, DBC didn't
buy it to bury it. What I don't understand is why they don't ditch Signal
and just concentrate their efforts on making BMI even better. Maybe the
answer to that is geo-political inside the company -- DBC/Signal is in the
Bay Area, DBC/BMI is in Salt Lake City.

Bottom line Carroll, dump Signal and get BMI, or if you are going to upgrade
to TS5, evaluate DTN, since it is much less expensive, and supposedly
reliable, too (second hand information).

FWIW,

Neil