Re : true lies, true ad (true missile)...

thanks, pete.  sure, i'll kick around your website this weekend.  this
must be the new and improved pete, a kinder and gentler (and dare i
say, "fuzzy") one.

TJ

not the enemy, but a potential sale!

nahhhhh

hey, yo, joek, you got any free stuff too?

--freebie pete wrote:
I'm revamping my web site and will offering free versions of a lot of
TradeStation code with also a lot of explanation, that I had no time
to finish.

we are polishing the neurofuzzy thing Version 2.0 (alpha).  A free
evaluation version will be available too.