Re: [Fwd: warning ll:55 pm cdt last nite]

Don't you hate it when you have to sleep? I sometimes find I have to sleep a
good six or eight hours or I don't trade up to my expectations. This must be a
bug I picked up...No, wait! Maybe I am suffering from the 2000 year old man
syndrome!!

Best,

[Old] Tim Morge, 2000 Year Old Ham [TM]