Re: Overnight action

>There's such an intensity of opinion about things that seem quite small to
me.

Well if getting data and not having your software blow up is small so be it.

>Actually I was looking at the overnight SP.. There seems to be a definite
pickup in the action around 530 AM or so.

I think to assume that a specific time has something to with it would be
eradicated by years of watching it.  Time has little to do with anything
over a minor sampling observation.

> I assume this is related to the "foreign markets" opening? So just which
"foreign markets" are out there?
>And what time do they open?

There are many and there times vary.  I dont know what time zone your in so
I'll state that Europe opens around 4:00 Central time.

>Hope these questions aren't too dumb! Just looking for some comments.

There are a variety of users mixed into the Globex markets, all with
different agendas.  You happen to have been observing some offsetting of
foreign risk that is temporary in nature.  If things calm down then that
observation will no longer hold true and another will take its place.
Observations are dangerous when perceived by the human eye.  More dangerous
are the systems that are developed from theses observations.  And still more
dangerous are the system that are commercially sold that were developed form
these empirical observations.

All the west,

The Omega Ham (TM)

I swear - by anothers life and my disregard of it - that I will forever live
for the sake
of bashing omega, and ask everyone to help me do the same. What fun this all
is !!!