Re: ati_Wyckoff Method

Any of Wyckoffs original materials are good. The Charting the Stock market
is a good overview (and inexpensive). Wyckoff is wonderful stuff. I use it
every day in every time frame.

You will find some introductory stuff at my web site.
The Stock Market institute in Phoenix has a course that is very good (but
very expensive).

Hank Pruden at Golden State University has done a lot of work. Order the
tape from his lecture at last years TAG.  Good stuff.

Good luck,
Stewart.

1) How I Trade and Invest in Stocks and Bonds
>>   by Richard D. Wyckoff
>>
>>2) Charting  The Stock Market: The Wyckoff Method
>>   by Jack K. Hutson, David H. Weis, and Craig F. Schroeder
>>
>>If you had to chose between them, which one would you pick?

Stewart Taylor
Taylor Fixed Income Outlook
Voice: 501-219-9774
Fax: 501-228-0963