Re: Bonneville Bad date stamp

A comment on this procedure.  It may be easier to just delete the bad time
stamp ticks manually (the ones with the 12/31/98 date) rather than going
through this elaborate process.

Why?

Reference an earlier thread regarding the copy out and paste in procedure,
and the 3 times of the original data file HD space that is required for
decompression and recompression of the 40BONN.DAT file.  Those with limited
HD space may be in deep kaka, or have to rebuild the data file in a
piecemeal fashion.

The bad ticks associated with the 12/31/98 date are those collected in the
night sessions for Globex, Project A, and Access (and possibly some fx
markets).  I have not suffered any ill effects as yet.

-Tony Haas