Re: WHAT MAN CAN ACHIEVE

>All the best,
>
>The Omega Man (TM)
>

>Omega - Love it or Leave it.

Of course I could never choose to leave the one thing that gives me so much
pleasure so Omega Joe I'll stay!

Two things,  One>and what is Bill Cruz paying you Joey Crut's.  I really
want to get on the payroll too!   If there's any money left after the
settlement that is.
Two>Where in the hell is the stupid annoying signature you had? I thoroughly
enjoyed hating it!

=====================================
I swear on the life of Omega Joe,  I will never be so
stupid as to take something of Bill Cruz's and worship it.
=====================================

http://www.markbrown.com/bash.htm  < Looks like I'm a fortune teller,  na! I
paper bag plot their course (yes y 2000 paper bags available here).  We have
now available paper bags in designer colors.  Please send 2800.00 for our
monthly brochure featuring a imitation trader that we and futures magazine
have chosen to promote.  Inside you will find great tips by Scurry and
Chowder, explaining is very great detail everything about this months system
code.  Except! for the missing user functions which can be purchased of
course.  Also included with your purchase, free submission to any and all
who would buy our client data base filled with important information.  Like
phone numbers and credit card numbers and expiration dates.  We will
particularly be most happy to submit your phone number to any number of
automated dialing sales machines. Of course to completely enjoy all the
benefits of being our client, you will want to pay us even more money to
receive or easy language system's development club.  Which will feature such
classics as the highly secretive Buy on a Monday system.  Or maybe you would
enjoy our Texas two step, now thats cutting edge stuff.  We have a wide
variety of optional items for sale and if you haven't seen our latest line
of under garments then you are missing out.  Everything available for
immediate delivery, except y2000 compliant software.  Nothing like staying
focused you know.  WANTED! I know that those of you who are involved with
the lawsuit will be signing a paper that prevents you from disclosing the
payment arrangements Omega will make to you.  But if you could make a copy
of the check. Then just white out your name and send it to me.  So I can use
them all to wall paper my office I would appreciate it.  You will be given a
discount admission for one to my Omega hall of shame.  Not to mention you
will be automatically qualified to receive 1000's of unsolicited calls by
phone and letters by the galore.  This is what man can achieve Joe!