Password expired message

Last night I got a message from TS that my password had expired.  No
warning preceded this message.  Since I could not reach Omega Tech Support
I shut my computer down.  This morning I loaded the RT Omega Server and
looked at the tick data for SP8U.  I noticed that data was available up to
12/31/98.  Then I recalled that several of you had deleted 12/31/98 data.
So I loaded 08/26/98 data.  Then I tried to load TS and surprise - NO
PASSWORD EXPIRED message!  Any explanation for these events?