From: David L. Miller <dlmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Omega-list <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, August 26, 1998 12:33 AM
Subject: Re: Syndroms...

> The cost of freedom of speech for us is sometimes too high, but better
than nothing. Unfortunately.

> -Pierre Orphelin

But not as high as American lives lost defending those very liberties
whose cost you now say is, "...sometimes too high, but better than
nothing".

Paradoxical, isn't it, that the ["I swear - by my life and my love of it
- that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another
man to live for mine"] Omega Man...one of the few people on this List to
voice agreement with you...wouldn't have given you the Time of Day at
Normandy.

Good Luck to the both of you.

Dave