Tech Tools - gone?

I get some data from Technical Tools - or at least I did until tonight,
when I got a "No longer in business" message instead of the usual login to
their web site.  Anyone know if this is true, or what happened to them?

If true, any suggestions for a data vendor with comprehensive data
coverage (futures, stocks, & indices), and support for a variety of data
formats?  Also, I might need to convert  my data and would need  the new
service to handle that too.

Info much appreciated,

Larry