Re: BUNCH OF CRY BABIES

>The Omega Man (TM)

>I swear - by my life and my love of it - that I will never live for the
sake
>of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

You can tell this guy has never been in the Marine Corps: Semper Fidelis.

On a more important note, if you want to take a great leap forward with this
new generation of technology, you'd better go all the way with the new
generation of Pentiums II and SDRAMs....simliar to the situation when we
made the leap from Windows 3.11 to Windows 95 with TradeStation 3.5  to 4.0.
We had to junk all the 386s/486s for Pentiums, increased the memory from 8
or 16 to 32 or 64 or more.

Think we need the Intel Merced chip when TS 6.0 comes out? ;-)