Re: loss of data during workspace loading

Preston,

I didn't see how much Ram you have, but I have found this to be a critical
factor - and the number of WS/Charts/Indicators, etc. you're running is a
lot!  Also, the number of bars per chart will eat up memory and resources
rapidly -- I run fewer charts with 96Mb Ram and know better than to attempt
opening a new WS during a Market session without risking losing data.

I know of at least one person who had problems with TS running poorly under
NT and went back to Win-95 and got much better performance-- probably wasn't
configured properly since others here like TS under NT.

In a previous post someone mentioned that you could increase the Serial Port
buffer size in NT-- thus the reason for T-Link going out of business.  Maybe
someone on the List could tell you how to make the NT Serial Port Cache
bigger-- Also, I would recommend at least 96Mb Ram or more for the amount of
load you're putting on the system.