Re: Fw: DTN and Tradestation

Comparing apples to apples-  Uniserver version 2 is 32 bit and already shows the
performance I've indicated. Even if Version 3 improves performance, we're talking
about reducing cpu utilization from maybe 10% to 8% (a 20% relative improvement)
but miniscule compared to the performance improvement over TradeStation. Bottom
line - uniserver already proves that it has the performance advantage when
collecting and storing all symbols.

Ted