Various questions

Hi everybody,
I was just sitting here wondering if there's a way to use a "stop" value in
data2 as a trigger to trade data1.

In practice I'd want to run a "live" daily bar instead of those pesky tick
charts if possible, but of course get a signal intraday if data2 violates
some limit.

Also looking for comments on the easiest way to look at system stats on
multiple systems. Would be nice to know that they don't all draw down at
the same time! Is it worth it to get the Portfolio Maximizer? Or would some
kind of juryrig to export to Excel be sufficient?

Just wondering...
Felicitations to all