Re: Gif Files and Manual

  • To: "Omega List" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Gif Files and Manual
  • From: "T-BONkkkkkkk" <T-BONkkkkkkkkMSNkkkM>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 04:57:20 -0400 (EDT)

-----Original Message-----
From: cabinet@xxxxxxxx <cabinet@xxxxxxxx>
To: Omega List <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, August 24, 1998 5:34 am
Subject: Re: Longedy, legedy dojis, etc...

>Did anyone get the gifs from Bill
>it didnt show up in my email???
>
>thanks

As  with most of life, and trading in particular, I have found out the hard
way what the problem is!   Having done so I can modify what I do and become
successful.   It would have been nice if someone had told me, offered even,
or tried to help.  But that is not reality.

The fact is that when I attach a .gif file my whole post does not get
through!

The answer is that the Omega List server cannot accept my .gif files.   Why
does not matter.  It won't, so don't.   So I won't.   Those who are
experienced traders will see the simile immediately.

What I will do in future is to say that a .gif file is available for those
who want it.   They can then send me a 'clean' post with the heading "Gif
file of....  please".   Without ado, I will then press the reply button,
attach the file and send.   Now won't that be nice and easy!

By the way, I am hopeful but not certain, that all those who have written to
me recently concerning the availability of the manual I am currently
completing are, indeed, on the list to be sent details.   Some may be
missed, some may be duplicated.  Life is like that!

The point is that I shall do my best to let as many as possible know.
After that, there is bound to be the odd chap or chappess who will comment
on the value or otherwise of the said work, on this list, which will alert
anyone who thought they ought to have heard from me and didn't.   The
opinion about the manual will then either ensure that the person concerned
contacts me or ensure that he/she doesn't!  Life is like that!

Finally, I am sorry the .gif files stop my posts from arriving on this list.
On another one that I subscribe to, there is no problem at all - except that
some individuals with funny arrangements cannot decipher my .gif files, but
that is a different story.

Happy hunting all,

Bill Eykyn