problem with e-MINI data

Im fiddling around with building continuous files with  ES (dbc-mini-S&P)
data back from where it started end of last year.

ALL the ticks before May or so are EVEN numbers (xxxx.00). Can't be
right?????

They never been that when I used them at the time and charted them - I did
never change the symbol universe, however in EDIT TICK DATA I can only see
xxx.00 no .25 .50. or .75 that means that whatever I set in universe there is no
smaller unit to display.

any idea what happenend ?

anybody similar problems ?

anybody has nice TICK data for mini since inception ? - PLEASE SEND
PRIVATE MAIL message and do NOT include the ticks as I dont want them 20
times :-)) I will come back to you..........(you can COPY OUT from SERVER
into OMZ whole TICKS of 1 ctk)

thanks
rgds hans