Gen: Win 98 Mulitple Display Support On One Card?

I'm an old fan of multiple monitors from back in the VGA /Mono combo days.  I
understand that the Win 98 support for mulitple monitors will (soon) include a
single card, with multi display capabilities.  If you can confirm this, please
let us know.  I hope that the AGP slot can be used to drive three or more
displays.  If it's too far out, I'll just use the AGP and two PCI's.  This
feature is just too good to pass up for me.

Thanks and Happy Trading!

Bob Hoff