Re: DSP8U and DUS8U for 8/17 - 8/19

Jerry:

Just for your info...DSP [and all of the day only derivative symbols] are built
as an afterthought of their normal 'all hours' symbols. You will also notice
that if you check the opening ticks in the DSP tick file and the same time and
sales of the SP files, you'll see they don't match. BMI knows it and their
position is that it would slow the distribution of the SP tick data to make them
identical. They deliver the SP tick as fast as they can and the 'processing'
that takes place, happens on the DSP symbol.

Best,

Tim Morge