Missing data

I have noticed a problem in the last couple of weeks.

TradeStation build 20, Signal delayed cable data feed  I
updated the cable receiver ROS a couple weeks ago.

Many of the smaller stocks I follow, BJICA, TGX, DATM etc.
show NO trades  1 1/2 hours into the trading day.  If I look
at Yahoo quotes there is as much as 150,000 volume on TGX
and ther others shou some volume, but still no data on
Tradestation.

Other stocks like INTC, MSFT, AOL  and the indices appear to
be gathering data just fine.

Any ideas what is happening here?  TIA  Sid