Re: Lee Gettess

At 12:04 PM 7/7/98 -0500, you wrote:
>I seem to remember from mailings it's Lee Gettes and I think his stuff is
>solicited by Windsor Books. I don't know his work and I am not
recommending it
>as being positive or negative in content. I checked my library and I have
none
>of his work.
>
>Tim Morge

His phone is 520-855-3728
    fax      520-855-6764

I don't know what his current systems are.  TRADEWINS seems to be his
publisher.
I have never talked to him, but he has always been responsive to my faxes.
I have been following a fax advisory he writes.  The results have been mixed,
but positive.

Joe Slater