EL Help Please

TS 4.0 Build 19.6
Market:  S&P future
Compression:  1 Minute

I have a set of conditions which generate a buy signal at a specific price.
The way the system is written ie: to buy at a specific price, is only valid
in TS for the next bar after which the order seems to be cancelled.

As an example:
The system generates a buy order at 1150.00 on the close of a bar.
The next bar doesn't get to 1150.00 so the order isn't filled.
The next bar goes through 1150.00 but no entry is indicated.

I would like the code to leave the order price in the market until it is hit.

Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated. TIA

Rod Wheeler