Re: Is there really another way

Bob and Gary:

I found both of these posts very educational. I don't thoroughly understand the
high band/low band pass portion, but I think I have a feeling about what you
were trying to do. Makes me wonder why people aren't paying you two $5000 a pop
for something. At least they'd be getting quality information.

Thanks for the great posts.

Tim Morge