Re: Is Anybody using the ENSIGN SOftware to trade Futures ??

This is my three cents...I Beta test quite a few trading products, including
some new/up-coming datafeeds and a few electronic trading platforms. However, I
trade for a living. I never test anything on the machines I trade on. And a new
datafeed or a datafeed added to a program that I had been using would have to be
stable for quite some time before I would even consider risking my living on it.
The interface between datafeeds and software can be glitchy, especially since we
all use such varied hardware/software.

I look, but I am really cautious before jumping on a new bandwagon.

Best,

Tim Morge