RE: Is Anybody using the ENSIGN SOftware to trade Futures ??

Ensign Software's Windows version has only been available on DTN AND BMI
for less than 3 years.  The DOS program has been around for about 10 years.
 When I said "since it's inception", I was referring specifically to the
Windows versions of the software.

You keep making references to driver problems that I am not aware of. I
have sold and personally installed many Ensign packages over the past few
years, and I am not aware of any ongoing problems with an Ensign/DTN
interface.  All that I ask is that you verify your facts before posting to
an industry forum such as this.  I suggest that if there are any additional
comments to be made with this thread that they be made on a private level
outside of the Omega list, I only wished to publicly correct some basic
oversights in your original post.

Regards,

Kevin Lee/DTN