Moving margins in SC?

I use SC 4.0. I know that SC and TS were developed to lean towards
futures trading, but I have a question regarding stock trading.

Is there a way to have a moving margin for system testing?

In the case of a stock, the margin would be the actual buy or sell
price. It would take forever to write a system where you have to
manually change the margin to the actual buy or sell price.

Any ideas?

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
"It's hard to make predictions, especially about the future."-Yogi Berra, Visionary, 19??

"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers."-Thomas Watson, IBM Chairman, 1943

"640 K ought to be enough for anybody."-Bill Gates, Microsoft Chairman, 1981

"With over 50 foreign cars already on sale here, the Japanese auto industry isn't likely to carve out a big slice of the U.S.
market f
or itself"- Business Week, 1958

"TV won't be able to hold on to any market it capture after the first six months. People will soon get tired of staring at a pl
ywood bo
x every night."- 20th Century Fox's Daryl F. Zanuck, 1946

"Don't sweat petty things. Don't pet sweatty things."-Anonymous

Shawn Devlin
mailto:shawnd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.netcom.com/~shawnd/shawn.html
http://www.netcom.com/~shawnd/joke.html