For Omega

Hello Omega, I am in Paris France and I received a letter from you.
On the envelope, you had printed in big bold letters: "SURFACE" probably
in order to save some money on the stamp. The letter was mailed on april
9th, and I just got it today june 22nd which is almost 3 months.
And guess what was in the envelope :
A speciel $50 discount for your 1998 omegaworld conference which was
held on may 1 st.....

For your next omega world conference next year, if I were you, I would
send the letter right away..............